The O'Reilly Auto Parts Pit Reporters
The O'Reilly Auto Parts Pit Reporters is a unique forum that brings together the nation's top motorsports media for an hour-long roundtable discussion on the racing issues of the day. The show is now in its 13th year on The Performance Racing Network.
Brett McMillan, veteran motorsports broadcaster, PRN pit reporter is the host of The O'Reilly Auto Parts Pit Reporters.
If it happened during last week's race, or is a hot topic for this week's race...you'll hear it discussed in and intelligent and thought provoking manner on the on The O'Reilly Auto Parts Pit Reporters.
Along with McMillan, scheduled panelist include:
- Jim Utter, Charlotte Observer
- Ralph Sheheen and Marty Snider of TNT
- Rick Allen, John Roberts and Wendy Venturini of SPEED
- Bob Pockrass, Jeff Owens of Sporting News
- Bruce Martin of RaceDay on ESPN Radio
- David Newton, Ryan McGee and Jim Noble of ESPN.com
- Tom Jensen of SPEED.com
- Nate Ryan, Jeff Gluck and Dustin Long of USA Today
- Lee Spencer of FOX Sports.com
- Kenny Bruce and Alan Cavanna of NASCAR.com
- Reid Spencer of NASCAR Wire Service
The O'Reilly Auto Parts Pit Reporters airs on over 180 PRN stations across the nation and can also be heard on NASCAR.com.
O'Reilly Auto Parts Pit Reporters Blog
Mother's Day weekend represents one of my favorite success stories in NASCAR.